Sunday, March 27, 2011

Apples and Grapes

We tried some more new foods. Raelyn loved the grapes. She munched away on those with enthusiasm. The apples were not so successful. She is not quite ready for those yet. She munched on the same little piece for a few mins and choked on it for a second a few times. Eventually I had to take it back out of her mouth. She didn't like that because I think she liked the flavor even if she couldn't actually eat it. When I was able to get the little piece back out it was pretty much the same size as when it went it. That was very unusual because she is a very determined muncher. Raelyn does like applesauce though.

1 comment:

  1. Reese loves grapes, too. Once I figured that out, I cleaned 6 or 7 and put them on the tray of her high chair. She put all of them in her mouth at the same time and then was "leaking." Opa called her a little wine maker! First cousins...

    ReplyDelete